What would you name your future daughter?
– I’m pretty sure I wrote it down somewhere, but for now I’ll settle with naming her Samantha.
Do you miss anyone?
– I miss you so much it hurts.
What if I told you that you were pretty?
– Thank you.
Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
– Yes and the likes, “I want you to be happy”.
What are you looking forward to in the next week?
– Cooking my favorite dishes, and trying out that lasagna recipe Alexa gave me.
Did you go out or stay in last night?
– I went out with my roommie. It was really fun.
How late did you stay up last night?
– Till 4AM.
Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
– My roommie?
What were you doing at 12.30 this afternoon?
– Listening to the live-stream of my church’s Sunday message.
Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
– I think? But I like drinking alcohol whenever I have the chance.
Have you pretended to like someone?
Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
– YES! Totally! I never tried smoking and will never try ever.
Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
– There was one person, but now I am my person.
Is it hard for you to get over someone?
– I only had one breakup in my whole life.. and based on that, yes. I spent two years trying to get over him (and it was me who broke up) but then decided to get back with him. Less than a year later, he broke up with me and now I’ve been floating like a waterlily in a pond – not even sure if I’m finally okay or still in the process.
Think back five months ago, were you single?
– No, I wasn’t.
Have you ever cried from being so mad?
– Yes! I could never stay mad for too long so instead of screaming or shouting or telling the person I’m mad, I’ll just cry.
Hold hands with anyone this week?
Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
Who did you last see in person?
– My roommie.
What is the last thing you said out lot?
Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
Have you ever been to Paris?
– I wish!
Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Do you use chap stick?
Who did you last share a bed with?
Are you listening to music right now?
What is something you currently want right now?
– Money! 😀
Were your last three kisses from the same person?
– What kind of kiss? Well, yeah, mostly.
How is your heart lately?
– Broken but in the process of healing. I realized that the heart can take so much and a lot. I actually thought I’d die of heart attack 3 months ago, but I didn’t. To this day, it’s still fighting and beating and telling me, “Just hold on, I’m doing my best so you should do the same. We’re in this together”.
Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
– Yes, if needed.
When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
– Last month?
What do people call you?
– My nickname.
Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
– Yes. I had a lot to say but I didn’t. There was no point in telling someone something when you know exactly what’s going to happen, like it wouldn’t change anything at all.
Are there any stressful situations in your life?
– Yes, a lot but I try my best not to get it to me.
What are you listening to right now?
– Spotify, “heart and mind cleansing” playlist by my friend, Alexa.
What is wrong with you right now?
– I’m tired and I feel sick. My back hurts like it’s from stress. The last time I felt this was last year when I was so stressed. But I’m definitely not stressed lately so I’m betting this is from the night shifts I’ve been doing.
Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
– Yes. Well, God had to give His only Son to die on the cross for us… because of His love.
Do you make wishes at 11.11?
– No. I’m actually a realist.
What is on your wrists right now?
Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused/waiting for the unexpected?
– Heartbroken, in the process of healing and waiting.
Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wearing?
– I don’t know. I forgot.
Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
– Nope. I’ve only kissed one person in my life… so there wasn’t a lot of regretting on that part.
Have you hugged someone within the last week?
Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
What were you doing at midnight last night?
– Drinking wine with my roommie in this Spanish tavern called Tapeo.
Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
– Kind of.
Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
– Sleep alone.
Have you ever been to New York?
– Nope, but I’ll be, someday.
Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?